About this position
Bench Craft Company is looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our design team.
Are you looking to gain real-world experience using your graphic design degree? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you able to show up to work on time every day? If your answers are yes, this opportunity might be the right fit for you!
Bench Craft Company is an advertising sales company looking to expand our team. Our group of 30 in-house graphic designers create print advertisements for businesses across the US and Canada.
What we offer you
• Reliable office hours 8:00-5:00 Mon-Fri (no nights or weekends)
• Full dental, vision, and health insurance benefits
• Paid vacation and sick time
• 401K retirement plan
• Access to 2 fully-catered suites at the Moda Center
• Career growth opportunities
Graphic Designer requirements
• College degree in graphic design or a related field
• Excellent customer service skills
• Highly organized, able to multitask, and a keen eye for detail
• Must be local, this is NOT a remote position
• Must be comfortable working on a PC platform
Helping courses save and businesses grow.
For more than 34 years Bench Craft has been designing custom golf course products with an emphasis on quality, craft, and customer service. We are the largest company in this industry, partnering with more than 4,000 golf courses across all 50 states and 9 Canadian provinces. In 2015 we designed and produced advertisements for more than 72,000 small businesses.
Our talented design and production teams create products for each of our golf course partners. These products are funded through local business sponsorship advertising. As a graphic designer with Bench Craft you will be helping small businesses grow by designing high quality and effective advertisements for their company.
At Bench Craft you’ll find a highly energetic team of individuals. It’s an exciting place to work; we’re competitive, entrepreneurial, and mission-driven. Here you can have the creative and fast-paced environment of a start-up, yet have the fortitude and reliability of an established, multi-million dollar company behind you. We seek and develop emerging talent in all business roles. While our performance expectations are very high, so is the dedication to our teams success.